- Taking Time to Play
- Moving Gently Through My World
- Dealing with Change: Challenge or Opportunity
- The Fisherman’s Wait
- Sometimes You Need to Just “Take it Off the Menu”
- How Does One Define Health?
- Look Up, Way, Way Up
- A Playful Consideration of Perhaps a Message Received
- Balancing Time Alone and Time Together
- Being Gentle With Ourselves
- Purpose: is it Nature or Nurture?
- Waiting For A Guide
- The Power of Listening
- Goals versus Expectations How are these different?
- Remembering the First Call of a Buried Dream
- Barriers Can Be Opportunities
- Contrasts of The Moments Give Us Understanding
- Seeking The Invisible
- A Path Over Stepping Stones
- The Search For Who We Really Are
- It’s All About Connecting the Dots. But Where are the Dots?
- Competition for Resources – Maintaining a Sense of Humour
- Changing Our Position Can Change Our Perspective
- Nature Knows to Clean Enough Space to Let in the New
- My World Has Been Weary Waiting for The Sun to Return