- Taking Time to Play
- Moving Gently Through My World
- Dealing with Change: Challenge or Opportunity
- The Fisherman’s Wait
- Sometimes You Need to Just “Take it Off the Menu”
- How Does One Define Health?
- Look Up, Way, Way Up
- A Playful Consideration of Perhaps a Message Received
- Balancing Time Alone and Time Together
- Being Gentle With Ourselves
- Purpose: is it Nature or Nurture?
- Waiting For A Guide
- The Power of Listening
- Goals versus Expectations How are these different?
- Remembering the First Call of a Buried Dream
- Barriers Can Be Opportunities
- Contrasts of The Moments Give Us Understanding
- Seeking The Invisible
- A Path Over Stepping Stones
- The Search For Who We Really Are
- It’s All About Connecting the Dots. But Where are the Dots?
- Competition for Resources – Maintaining a Sense of Humour
- Changing Our Position Can Change Our Perspective
- Nature Knows to Clean Enough Space to Let in the New
- My World Has Been Weary Waiting for The Sun to Return
And in all this, opportunity exists…
…for seeking peace of mind, balance between the mental and physical, as well as for sanity itself. Thereafter, one could even look for the opportunity for material gain since meaning often times comes from chaos.
Thank you for this article as it calls for a deliberate fallback plan to seek the familiar in order not to get lost in the cacophony that normally accompanies sudden and disruptive change like we are currently witnessing with this pandemic.
Thank you Abdullahi Love your words “And in all this, opportunity exists-” I will put this at eye level in my writing room so that I may be reminded every day.
Yes it does.
The thought that certainty and security are important and that it naturally exists in nature.
But sometimes we cannot see it because there is a crisis (massive energy jumping up and down).
However beyond that crisis or just beneath it, lies our ability to create safety, and our resilience to evolve within the changes..
Thanks Susan for your confidence in “our resilience to evolve within the changes”.