- Taking Time to Play
- Moving Gently Through My World
- Dealing with Change: Challenge or Opportunity
- The Fisherman’s Wait
- Sometimes You Need to Just “Take it Off the Menu”
- How Does One Define Health?
- Look Up, Way, Way Up
- A Playful Consideration of Perhaps a Message Received
- Balancing Time Alone and Time Together
- Being Gentle With Ourselves
- Purpose: is it Nature or Nurture?
- Waiting For A Guide
- The Power of Listening
- Goals versus Expectations How are these different?
- Remembering the First Call of a Buried Dream
- Barriers Can Be Opportunities
- Contrasts of The Moments Give Us Understanding
- Seeking The Invisible
- A Path Over Stepping Stones
- The Search For Who We Really Are
- It’s All About Connecting the Dots. But Where are the Dots?
- Competition for Resources – Maintaining a Sense of Humour
- Changing Our Position Can Change Our Perspective
- Nature Knows to Clean Enough Space to Let in the New
- My World Has Been Weary Waiting for The Sun to Return
What a lovely scene to witness, Judith. I agree that to learn to notice and then to appreciate a simpler environment is enchanting.
I have often thought about my “desired” environment, even more so since I started reading your blog. Thank you for that.
Thanks for your visit Angie. Please come and join me in person for this morning walk.
Sitting quietly watching big snow flakes land on the balcony floor, their soundless impact gives me strength to ponder and write.
A lovely gift of “quiet” allowing the hearing of inner thoughts
Yes, I love watching the fishermen early in the morning bringing in their nets…so quiet and peaceful as they work away. Your question takes me back to lakes in the north. The early morning mist rising off the water, not a ripple to be seen, as we glide the Sushanna Foo into the water for an early morning practice…….our dragon boat crew waiting for the drummer to start and set our pace. Ever watchful are we paddlers, the early morning creatures are out too. The loons are calling to us, the mother doe and her 3 fawns are at the shoreline watching us as they take their morning drink. Yes, these are definitely my dream scenes!
Love your dream scene. As you express it I can actually feel the mist and hear the quiet.